Monday, May 26, 2008

Katie (Barlow) Kindred


After High-school, I attended college at Utah StateUniversity. While there I had a great time making newfriends and enjoying old friendships. During my years in Logan, before getting married, I had JamieCunningham, Janie Maughn, Lichelle Anderson, and Maggie Hickman as roommates and made a lot of fun memories with all of them. During my time at Utah State, I studied Graphic Design, eventually graduating with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. Following graduation, I worked for a few years at Utah State in that field. Since we had our first child, in 2004, I've been lucky enough to be a full-time Mom while still working a little from home as a freelance designer.


Steve Kindred and I were married in March, 2001, in the Salt Lake Temple. Steve is really fun and I'm excited for you to meet him! For the past two years we havebeen living in Hanover, New Hampshire while Steve hasbeen earning a Masters of Business Administration from Dartmouth College. After graduating in June, we will be moving to Denver, Colorado where Steve will start anew job at Janus Capital Group.


We have two children, Miles (4) and Ava (18 months). Miles loves dinosaurs, Thomas the train, and Cheetahs. Ava loves babies, breaking Miles' train tracks, and making messes. They keep us really busy but we love it. Other than chasing my kids I fill up my time with friends, work, sewing, scrap-booking, reading and recently I started to teach a Spinning class (type ofindoor cycling) at a local gym. We have a family blogpage that you are welcome to check out if interested. The address is: katieandstevekindred.blogspot.com

No comments: