Monday, November 2, 2009

Sarah (Lundquist) Fontaine


Wow, this update is over a year late as far as the reunion goes, or should I say went. :) Oh well though. It's because I just noticed people were doing this...

Ok, the past 10 (now 11) years for me...

After graduation, I completed 5 semesters in college, 2 at USU, and 3 at WSU. I started to feel a bit trunky and needed a change. So I moved to St. George. I was only there for a couple months when I moved back up to Logan (not attending USU) By that time I had been working for Lowe's for over a year. I worked up there for about 8 months, and moved back to Layton, continuing my dead-end job at Lowe's.

I hadn't been playing soccer for a while until I ran into an old Lancer teammate and started up again. Man I missed it. I still try to play whenever I can.

Continuing on...After working for Lowe's for about 5 1/2 years, I needed to make some changes and big decision. It turned out that I enlisted in the Army!



The Army took me to South Carolina for Basic Training, Arizona for my job training in Military Intelligence, Texas for my first duty station, back to Arizona for more specialized training, back to Texas, and then off to Iraq for 15 months of deployment. I was still deployed during the reunion, hence why I wasn't there. I was really quite bummed that I couldn't attend, honestly. My specific job in the Army was working with the Shadow UAV (drone) as a Technician and Crew Chief. After Iraq, it was back to Texas, where I am right now.

I'm currently getting ready to return to Utah in a couple weeks, as my active duty enlistment is up. I am most likely going to join the Utah Army National Guard and potentially go to Officer Candidate School when I get back, and then hopefully become a Military Intelligence Officer. I wasn't quite ready to take off the uniform, but I wanted to be back to Utah, so that's the reason for the Guard.



Oh, there was also a 2 1/2 year marriage in there, to another soldier. But when you spend most of your marriage apart due to military assignments, it doesn't make things easy. So, by the time I'm back to Utah, I will be single again.

I'm planning on going back to Weber State full time to complete a Criminal Justice degree and attend the Police Academy.

I love the Army, and I love my country. And I'm proud to have been able to serve it!

I've had some interesting moments since graduation, most of which happened in the Army, and most of which I will never regret. I still talk to some of my best friends from high school, and love them to death! I'm excited for my fresh start back in Utah and can't wait to see where it leads me.

(Wow, that was long, sorry! P.S. - I'm on Facebook if you care to contact me.)

34 comments:

假日的 said...

Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post. ........................................

怡如 said...

yam交友080中部人聊天室免費成人電影聊天室080百分百貼圖片區a片-sexdiy影城亞洲禁果影城a片-HiLive.TV成人 影片sex日本卡通a片下載日本同志男優日本同志色教館 avdvd 日本同志色教館 g8yy日本同志卡通影片交流區日本同志漫畫日本圖片網站日本地圖日本夜店影片日本大奶主播視訊 辣妹視訊 辣妹戀愛ing聊天室免費聊天firework上班族聊天室露點girl5320av一葉情貼影色網aio 交友愛情館免費上班族聊天室免費性影片666成人光免費成人片欣賞美眉泰正點麗的情色遊戲麗的情色小遊戲亞亞成人館曼雪兒免費小說曼雪兒免費情色小說曼雪兒免費色曼雪兒免費色倩小說曼雪兒免費色小說曼雪兒免費色情小說

少菁 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ........................................

怡帆 said...

裸體寫真全裸美女圖片色情訊息黃色圖片自拍裸體圖片sex裸露圖片18限85cc a片台灣色情網站免費色情圖一夜激情聊天情色聊天室限制級爆乳女優作愛巨乳學院性愛情慾陰脣一夜情下體網愛聊天鹹濕做愛自拍成人圖庫成人影城性關係視訊情人性影片觀賞裸照淫美成人論壇av寫真自拍裸女貼圖av圖情色性愛貼圖成人vcdsexy辣妹視訊聊天色情視訊淫婦台灣情色論壇丁字褲貼圖免費a片影片淫蕩女人live show男女做愛火辣妹妹激情網愛聊天美女裸照免費色情網站

YoungW21087 said...

Nice blog85cc,咆哮小老鼠,85街,免費影片,情趣爽翻天,愛戀情人用品,交友找啦咧,線上a片,女同志聊天室,sexy,色情網站,網愛聊天室,情色性愛貼圖,小穴,性愛姿勢,陰脣室,成人圖貼,性愛技巧,a片論壇,色情,85c,sexy網,人妻,脫衣,6k,18禁,手淫,性幻想,77p2p,情色,1007,85c,0401,後宮,色情,淫蕩,正妹,77p2p,ut室

BlancaMcleroy1230 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

70713ang_eloknuth said...

Joy shared with others are more enjoyed...................................................

黎美朝宜書 said...

希望能有更多心得與我們分享~ ....................................................

孟倫孟倫 said...

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^........................................

517SeritaG_Jamar0 said...

kk視訊內衣秀 免費情色av影片 情色小魔女自拍 免費情色影片無碼 qq美美色網免費看 ut辣妹哈啦視訊聊天室 34c美女寶貝視訊 ez聊天網 avdvd成人影城 aa台辣妹有約 34c玩美女人百分百貼影片區 一葉情貼圖片區 383 天下貼圖情趣 商品 一對多視訊大學生情人 gogo2sex視訊妹 線上免費視訊聊天 yam天空辣妹影音 視訊交友etude 比基尼辣妹 kk272視訊 A片-sex520 影音聊天室fm358 sex520 net視訊美女 080視訊聊天室how2 85st免費影片觀看 小弟弟成人娛樂網 辣妹視訊聊天室 90691 免費熟女人影片 g8mm 視訊小愛 比基尼美女的奶,玩美女人影音秀 383影音城a 情色視訊,貓貓論壇 啦咧華人視訊交友聊天室 38ga成人 辣妹有約溫泉 微風愛情館論壇aio 我愛78論壇影片 飯島愛免費影片 辣手美眉甜心寶貝直播貼片 免費a片觀看 視訊交友loveliness av影片下載 avhigh免費影片 限制性影片 hi5 tv 免費聊天情人fm358 a383girl影音城 亞洲視訊34c甜心寶貝直播貼片 免費聊天mmshow 南台灣視訊網愛聊天室

育德 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,...............................................................

07_TeddyF_Silvey0 said...

旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷........................................

sdas said...

被人揭下面具是一種失敗,自己揭下面具卻是種勝利。............................................................

reeselane said...

Subtlety is better than force. ............................................................

江婷 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

郁雨郁雨 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德....................................................................

雅慧雅慧 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

云依恩HFH謝鄭JTR安 said...

Hello~Nice meet you~~............................................................

PearleY建佑 said...

來拜訪你囉~期待你的下次文章~加油^^..................................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

rain before seven; fine before eleven.............................................................

宜潔宜潔 said...

Quality is better than quantity.............................................................

婷珊 said...

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour. ............................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

有空我一定會常來逛你的部落格!!!! ..................................................................

承蘋承蘋 said...

缺少智慧,就是缺少一切..................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

Never hesitate to hold out your hand; never hesitate to accept the outstretched hand of another..................................................................

劉傑汝劉傑汝 said...

Knowledge is power................................................

雲陳為 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

文王廷 said...

Pay somebody back in his own coin...................................................................

宛淑芳真 said...

不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的..................................................

偉曹琬 said...

好東西要和好朋友分享--感謝您..................................................................

國林林林林維 said...

成功可招引朋友,挫敗可考驗朋友......................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

哈哈,忍不住一篇一篇翻出來看耶!!!..................................................................

瑰潼 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油..................................................

王雅俊 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................